“I’m easy and relaxed, nothing worries me.”
March 3, 2019
Does your mind become constantly preoccupied with worries of: what if?, how to?, when will?, and so on? Do you look at your life in negative ways as if there is always a problem waiting for you? Relentless worry paralyzes our ability to handle challenges. Sit back and prepare your mind to release all your worries and live a life of faith.
- I am a peaceful being.
- I remain calm in every scene.
- I remain stable always.
- I create the highest thought for every scene, for every person.
- I create the highest thought for myself.
- Everything that is happening is happening the best way.
- The present is beautiful.
- My karmas are right.
- My future is safe.
- I create the highest thought for my family. Each one is sincere. Each one is taking care of their health, working hard. The best is happening for each one. Their future is secure.
- I am powerful.
- I am wise
- I cross every scene with ease and dignity.
- Destiny is how I make every scene to me.
- I shift every scene to it’s highest vibration.
- I have faith in myself.
- I have faith in people around me.
- I visualize a beautiful destiny for myself, my family, my work.
- Everything is perfect and will always be.
Repeat this affirmation 3 times to release tension and stress. Gradually, you will stop dwelling on your past or worrying about your future. Your mind will learn to be optimistic, even in the most challenging times.