“I pause after every hour to silence my mind and recharge it.”
March 8th, 2019
Thoughts create our destiny, so we cannot afford even a single wrong thought. To program the mind with right thinking patterns we can pause for a minute after every hour to give the mind rest and to charge it with powerful thoughts. Sit back and check how you regulate the traffic of thoughts in your mind.
- I am a powerful being.
- I choose my thoughts of who I want to be.
- I begin my morning with 5 minutes of affirmation along with visualization, affirmations like: I am a peaceful being, a happy being.
- I visualize myself peaceful, happy, in every situation today.
- I pause every hour for a minute.
- I rest my mind.
- I check my thoughts.
- I clean my mind.
- I revise my morning affirmation and visualize it.
- 1 minute every hour is my time, whether I am at home or at work or anywhere, I take my 1 minute break to check, change and create the right thoughts.
- I energize my mind.
- I relax my body.
- I understand people’s perspective.
- I understand the situation.
- 1 minute gives me clarity, focus, concentration.
- I spend the next 59 minutes stable, peaceful, powerful.
- I spend 5 minutes preparing my mind with right thoughts before I go to sleep.
- I take care of my mind.
Repeat this affirmation 3 times to stabilize your mind by creating powerfully positive thoughts. When a situation unfolds, you won’t need to create right thoughts. The mind automatically starts thinking right.