My 2nd juice on day 1 of the 3 day juice cleanse was an apple and lettuce juice. I had fresh out of the coconut water before this juice. So far, today, it’s been: lemon water, juice #1, coconut water, juice #2.
- 2 small red apples
- 1 lime
- A LOT of Lettuce
- Big handful of parsley
- Big handful of cilantro
- I had washed 2 stalks of celery to include in this juice, but my ingredients already gave me so much juice that I didn’t need the celery
- I based this juice on mostly lettuce because it was the oldest thing sitting in my fridge and I wanted to finish it first
- This juice was absolutely delicious, with a strong taste of cilantro and parsley. But if that’s something you don’t like or don’t have experience with, I would avoid it because it is definitely noticeable in each and every sip!
- Instead of using lettuce only, can use a combination of lettuce, kale and spinach
- Can also use lemon instead of lime, or use a bit of both
- Can add celery
- Can also add ginger and/or turmeric
- Carrots and other root vegetables mix well with green juices and can always be added as well
- Any kind of greens can be added because they all go well together
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more!