Day 114/ 365
- Wake up early I did not wake up early today. I woke up and went back to sleep for a really long time… it’s just what my body needed and I am okay with that
Meditation Thinkright.me“I am always at ease. I complete everything on time.”; Let’s stop saying I’m busy: “busy” is turbulence. “Busy” is neither here nor there. “Busy” is protection for nothing. ‘Busy’ implies we have no time for anything. Saying “I am at ease, I have enough time.” keeps us calm and efficient. Gurbaninot everything I should have today GratitudeToday I am the most grateful for my husband (again). I really got lucky with him whether I believe this most days or not – it really is true. Today’s Food Intake
- Fresh juice
- Rolo icecream + brownie (such a treat!)
- Peanut butter nutella sandwich
- ‘kfc’ burger
Yogahad a power hot yoga session – it was super awesome. I see myself getting stronger – it feels so powerful!
Work2ish-7 Self-care & relaxation Family Blog Sleepheading to sleep hopefully soon Positivity & ProductivityToday was positive and productive (during the time I wasn’t napping :’)) Lessons learned/Thoughts of the day:
- Don’t be a taker – be a giver. Learn to give rather than constantly being the one asking – I assure you, your life will become much better (note to myself)
- We never really know how much time we have on earth. The only one thing that’s a certain about our life (when we are born) – is that we will die. Make the most out of life, when you can because you really don’t know what day will be your last! This is the intention I want to start living with consistently. Love like it’s my last day. Want to end on good terms with the world around me.