Today has been a relaxing Monday. It’s a long-weekend, so no work. I was supposed to go but the day went by so quickly that the things I was supposed to do before going to work still never finished (and so I never made it to work)! It’s just one of those days. That’s okay. I worked from home a bit and taking this time to rest and refresh will help me be more prepared for the week ahead. I started the day with yoga. I baked some seriously delicious zucchini bread. Here is the link to the recipe:
I went to my mom’s for lunch. I cleaned up (from yesterday and from all the mess I made during baking). I took Mayhem for a 20 minute walk. I blogged 🙂 It’s been a great (and quiet) day. This is it for now. I just wanted to do a quick check in.
These are my goals for the week ahead:
- Try to aim for 10K steps a day including taking Mayhem for atleast a 5 minute walk so we can both get some fresh air
- Daily yoga. I should be able to finish the 30 day breathe program by next Sunday.
- Powerlifting for Beginners: Fit this in on Tues, Thurs and Sat. I did it last week so it should be fairly easy to do it again.
- Focus on a healthy whole foods plant based diet. No cheating anymore.
- Daily meditation and gurbani
- Stay positive and be productive
- Continue blogging
That’s it for now. I will check in later or tomorrow! Thank you for joining me on my journey.