Current habits goals (already in progress)
- Daily Yoga Practice
- Weekly hikes
- Minimum 10K steps daily
Day 19 and 20 Update
- Day 19 and Day 20 yoga successfully completed
- Completed hike on Sunday.
- Daily steps: Day 19: 11,029; Day 20: 11,738 (so far)
I am having a lot of fun living life this way. Making and sticking with new healthy habits. I feel so much more productive and happier already and it’s just the beginning! Only been 20 days in this 730 Day Challenge. Still have 97% of the duration of the challenge left. Looking so forward to living life this way – mindfully, consciously, with purpose and dedication to daily betterment.
Some new habits (in no particular order) I want to try to add on for the week ahead.
- Nitnem, Rehras Sahib and Sohila Sahib (my daily prayers that I have to admit: I am currently not so diligent about)
- Try to wake up between 5-5:45 AM
- Reach work by 9 AM and end by 5 PM
- Ensure I get a solid 6-7 hours/day of productivity at work
- Blog daily – because this is the key tool in helping me live my best life and fulfill all my goals
- Spend ~30 mins/day for meditation and breath work
- Ensure I take all my daily medication/vitamins/supplements/bach flowers
- Focus on a detox diet (whole foods, plant based) and aim to do a 3 day juice cleanse before next month
- Drink a healthy amount of water.
- Morning and evening skincare.
- Create a pre-bedtime routine – maybe try some evening/bedtime/wind down yoga routines.
I know I am becoming very ambitious with my goals and habits. However, these are all things I want to TRY to add to my routine eventually. It starts with the thought. It doesn’t mean I am trying to do everything all at once. It just means I have goals that I am on a journey to accomplishing.